Amelia Couture ships prepaid and invoices you for the charges.
When will my order be shipped?
Usually, all orders received before 12:00 PM are shipped on the same day. All orders placed after the stated time will be shipped the next business day if the items ordered are in stock. Orders placed over the weekend or on a holiday will be shipped the following business day. International orders will be shipped as soon as the orders are confirmed.
We use UPS for all international shipments, unless the customer prefers their own shipping method.
Estimating Delivery Time for Order
You can check UPS' website for estimated delivery times based on your location. Use "Los Angeles" for city and "90015" for postal code as ORIGIN.
Tracking Your Order
Our system does not automatically upload tracking numbers to the customers' account. If this information is needed, please contact us either via phone or email.
We try to maintain exclusivity for all of our customers following the below guidelines:
- For businesses in large cities: the distance between the stores in question must be less than 10 miles to request exclusivity.
- For businesses in rural areas: the distance between the stores in question must be less than 25 miles to request exclusivity.
Any distances greater than the above amounts will NOT be considered for exclusivity.
Return and Refund
- ONLY damaged merchandise will be considered for return.
- Defective items must be reported to us within (3) days of the date of receiving and should be returned no later than (7) days of the report date.
- The credit will not be issued to returned items without the original packaging materials.
- In order to process a return, a phone call has to be made to our office or an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email MUST contain the following:
Style # (Description)
Reason for return: (In a few words, explain the problem.)
- We are not liable for merchandise damaged during transportation. The UPS shipping charge includes insurance that covers damaged or lost items during transportation, and the claim must be filed with UPS.
- Clearance items will NOT be considered for returns, exchanges, or discounts. These sales are final.